Plantasia & Parkwood Outdoors Dolygaer (2 venues)
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve. This is an exciting opportunity to assist with the marketing for two unique South Wales visitor attractions.
● The successful candidate will work closely with the General Managers of both venues to market the offer in line with strategy, and will undertake the below primary tasks.
● Assist in the implementation of a marketing and events plan for the venue.
● Delivery of the day to day social media campaigns.
● Ensure the website is up to date and meets brand guidelines.
● Provide general administrative support for sales and marketing functions.
● Maintain an accurate customer database across the different visitor groups.
● Create monthly reports on marketing and event activity.
● Maintain accuracy of marketing literature in line with planned activity.
● Implement and maintain brand values across all marketing communications, including point of sale.
● Assist with the implementation of planned and reactive marketing activities for the attraction, including PR, promotional material production, promotional
marketing, partnership activities and advertising.
● Assist in the identification of PR opportunities
● Assist the management team in achieving commercial results and KPIs, specifically visitor numbers and admissions income.
● Undertake any other reasonable tasks to support the management team.
● Will be enthusiastic and passionate about marketing and tourism.
● Will have previous experience of working in a marketing role, or qualified in a relevant marketing topic.
● Will be creative and proactive with duties.
● Will ideally have an understanding of tourism and visitor attractions.
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity
What can Parkwood Leisure offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Generous annual leave
● Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
● Employee health cash plan
● Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Pension Scheme
● Company sick pay
● Career progression
● Training and development
Parkwood Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com.
● 6th June 2021
● Candidates must be available for an interview on 15th June 2021.
About Parkwood Leisure
Parkwood Leisure was established over 20 years ago and is now one of the UK's leading operators of publicly owned leisure facilities. Working with Legacy and Lex Leisure, we’re a company that’s proud to deliver a first-class service to each of the facilities we manage and is committed to working with local communities to make a difference and provide a healthier and happier lifestyle to the communities we serve.
For more information visit www.leisurecentre.com
Follow us on Twitter @ParkwoodLeisure
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion